[Mulberry-discuss] Problem with mail/mulberry

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Jan 3 20:23:59 PST 2007

--On January 3, 2007 11:58:43 PM +0100 Palle Girgensohn
<girgen at pingpong.net> wrote:

> If you try to downgrade to the previous version, does it help? Just to
> let me know for sure it is the upgrade that gives you the trouble.

Downgrading to version 4.0.5 resolves the problem with the S/MIME plugin
not loading, however, the memory error with gpg remains.  I suspect that
is a separate problem.

GPG memory error:

I need to test 4.0.6 tomorrow to be sure it doesn't work also, because I
didn't make sure that all previous files had been removed before
installing 4.0.6.  I'll do that and report the results.  I'm not sure
where to look for the source of the gpg error though.  I've already
deinstalled and reinstalled security/gpgme twice, so that doesn't appear
to be the source of the problem.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas