PLIST_FILES question

Beech Rintoul freebsd at alaskaparadise.com
Tue Jan 2 14:27:52 PST 2007

Thanks to everyone who responded. I somehow missed that handbook section, but
I have it figured out now. What I needed to do is the following:

.if defined(WITH_MYSQL)
USE_MYSQL=	yes
MODULES:=${MODULES}:mod_sql:mod_sql_mysql
INCLUDEDIRS:=${INCLUDEDIRS}:${LOCALBASE}/include
LIBDIRS:=${LIBDIRS}:${LOCALBASE}/lib/mysql
PLIST_FILES=	include/proftpd/mod_sql.h
.endif

The  extra header file is not copied to include unless that option is checked
and hard coding it in pkg-plist broke the pkg build. It didn't show up on
pointyhat because that option is off by default.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com