docbook-sk - xmlcatmgr: entry already exists

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at speakeasy.net
Tue Feb 27 18:21:09 UTC 2007

I saw this mentioned a while back, but supposedly it's been fixed.
scrollkeeper depends on docbook-sk, but I get this error when trying to
install:

===>  Checking if textproc/docbook-sk already installed
for file in `/usr/bin/find /usr/ports/textproc/docbook-sk/work -type f |
/usr/bin/sed -e 's|^/usr/ports/textproc/docbook-sk/work/||' |
/usr/bin/grep -v '^\.' | /usr/bin/sort`; do  install  -o root -g wheel
-m 444 /usr/ports/textproc/docbook-sk/work/$file
/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.1.2/$file;  done
xmlcatmgr: entry already exists for
`/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.1.2/docbook.cat' of type `CATALOG'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/textproc/docbook-sk.
*** Error code 1

Incidentally, I accidentally deleted everything in /var/db/pkg a while
back and am trying to rebuild - all the binaries were left, but the
package entries were gone, and are mostly back now. I am not at all sure
how to fix this problem, however, and I don't know if it's related to
that.

- jt