Question About Python Ports

Drew Jenkins drewjenkinsjr at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 21:59:42 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: "mva at sysfault.org" <mva at sysfault.org>
...and Freddie Cash

Thanks. This has led me to a few other questions:
* There are apparently a number of s/w packages the previous sysadmin built out in this box. However, the version of Zope upon which we are dependent requires python 2.3, and these packages build automatically with python 2.4. How do I change that? Here are the packages:
        codeville
        epydoc
        py-xml
* I also need to download/check out a cvs, and I've forgotten how to do that <:-) I thought the line of code was this:
cvs co http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/tadaa
but it didn't work. After a frustrating search on Yahoo, I'm hoping someone can clue me in ;)

Thanks,
Drew