Remove outdated StarOffice ports

Hans F. Nordhaug Hans.F.Nordhaug at hiMolde.no
Wed Feb 21 10:59:57 UTC 2007

I have decided (and started) to make a minor contribution to FreeBSD
by looking at broken ports - in particular those with
ports at freebsd.org as maintainer - and fixing them. (I guess I do it
just because I like FreeBSD and I want stuff to be tidy.) Enough said.

I started looking at the broken staroffice ports (listed at
http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/ports@freebsd.org.html)
but gave up because the patches no longer are distributed - which makes
sense since this is very old software. I suggest removing

editors/staroffice52/
editors/staroffice60/
editors/staroffice70/

If there aren't any objections, I hope someone with commit permission can
remove them.

Regards,
Hans

PS! There is probably a procedure for stuff like this - should I have
submitted a PR? (I didn't find any info about this when browsing
quickly through the porter's handbook.)