any maintainer for linphone ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Fri Feb 16 04:20:59 UTC 2007

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 05:15:34AM +0100, Soeren Straarup wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 07:35:29PM -0800, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> > Is anyone working on the linphone port, or i can do that ?
> >
> > I managed to make linphone 1.6.0 work with video4linux and
> > libosip2.2.2, so would like to replace the old port.
> > If someone else is working on it, please contact me.
> >
> > I am cc-ing the osip2 maintainer because it seems that
> > linphone does not work with osip2.2.3 which is in ports,
> > and was wondering what other apps use osip2.2.3 and how
> > to solve the issue
> >

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/105884
> But it is for 1.3.5.
> I'll give it a try

thanks, i saw it, but it seems quite a large diff, considering
that all it takes to build 1.6.0 (and presumably 1.3.5
as well) is downgrade the libosip to 2.2.2

Basically i am trying to figure out if there is anything in the
ports tree that needs osip2.2.3, and if so, how to use another
version for linphone.

cheers
luigi