A bit of a silly question - but I am desperate

Thomas Sparrevohn Thomas.Sparrevohn at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 14 22:19:58 UTC 2007

Hi

My old trusty FreeBSD server just died and naturally that happened days
before the new machine arrived - fortunately I did not lose too much data -
however I did lose my settings and that my problem

Using a ADSL router with NAT and firewall settings (Open on http/https and
outgoings) there was some setting I used to get "fetch http://{whatever}" to
work and I cannot remember what it was - The firewall settings has not
changed - but every time I trying to get anything using "fetch
http://{bla,bla}" nothing come over - connection is fine

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance (PS. I am sure its trivial) - I just cannot remember what
it was

Regards
	Thomas