qt-3.3.7 install failure

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 11 10:20:53 UTC 2007

On Sunday, 11. February 2007 04:40, Csaba Molnar wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> This has been a problem for me for days

> [...]

> cp -f "../../bin/moc" "/usr/local/bin/moc"
> cd src && make
> make: don't know how to make /usr/local/include/private/qucomextra_p.h.

Okay, I just reproduced the error when I tried switching back to the default
prefix - It looks like Qt3's buildsystem gets confused by the headers of the
old installed version at buildtime, especially when the prefix changes.

Try pkg_deinstall -f qt-3.3\* && portinstall x11-toolkits/qt33  instead of
portupgrade.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org