What can I help Chris?

Janvier Pang janvier.roc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:09:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

Did you get any resolution greater than 1024x768? For example, 1600x1200 or
1280x800 for the wide-screen.

I have x1300 too, and only vesa can work on my machine. I could not set the
correct resolution on my laptop with a wide-screen as 1280x800, so that I'd
like to help Chris to port the ATI linux driver to FreeBSD.

Do you have any solution to let the card works well except the vesa driver?

B.Rgds,

Janvier Pang