What can I help Chris?

Janvier Pang janvier.roc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 07:18:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm so glad to hear from your website ( http://www.fglrx-freebsd.com/ )
that the fglrx on FreeBSD is still alive, and you mention that Chris needs
to help.

I have a laptop (Acer Aspire 5101) with ATI Mobility Radeon X1300, and it
works well under Linux with the ATI native linux driver from 8.29.6 - 8.33.6.
I'd like to help Chirs to port the fglrx driver to FreeBSD, but I don't know
how and what can I help him.

I know how to program but I'm not familiar with C programming under freebsd
platform, but I've learned C programming under windows platform before, and
I'm using Java in my most time now. I hope that there is anything I can help
to port the fglrx to FreeBSD so that I needn't work under linux anymore.

B.Rgds,

Janvier Pang