Question about this port Imgseek

Alfredo Perez alfredoj69 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:27:04 UTC 2007

Hi

I am planning to become the maintainer of this port Imgseek.

I just installed it and got the following error:

Starting imgSeek, please wait ...
Version  0.8.4
--------- Traceback ------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/imgSeek", line 26, in ?
    from imgSeekLib import imgSeekApp
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/imgSeekLib/imgSeekApp.py",
line 2793, in ?
    w = DlgMain(a)                      # create main window
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/imgSeekLib/imgSeekApp.py",
line 53, in __init__
    MainForm.__init__(self, parent, name, fl)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/imgSeekLib/MainForm.py", line
2785, in __init__
    self.gohomebtn.setSizePolicy(QSizePolicy(0,0,0,0,
self.gohomebtn.sizePolicy().hasHeightForWidth()))
TypeError: argument 1 of QSizePolicy() has an invalid type
You have found a bug, please help us by submitting the text above and a
precise description of how you caused it to "
http://imgseek.sourceforge.net/bugs"

What do I do in this case?

Do I open a bug report? or
Once I become the maintainer, could I fix that bug by only updating the
port?

Thanks