how to "unbreak" sqlite?

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Feb 6 04:20:06 UTC 2007

--On February 5, 2007 7:49:31 PM -0800 David Benfell
<benfell at parts-unknown.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> When I first tried to install the roadmap port, somewhere down
> the dependency tree, it tried to install the sqlite port.  Not
> knowing any better, I checked both of the options for TCL.  I
> see I can't do that.
>
> But subsequent attempts to install the port don't give me the
> menu again so I can try again.  It just keeps giving me the
> same error, even though I've tried "make clean."
>
> [grump... grump... grump...]  What do I do now?

Go to /usr/ports/databases/sqlite.  Type "make rmconfig" to remove the
setting or "make config" to redo them.  Then build the port again.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/