FW: mc not execute after portupgrading pkg-config\*

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Sat Feb 3 00:36:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

since my last report on the 26th of October, nobody knows what this stupid bug is.

I found out that

killall –CONT your shell interpret

helps.

I post it here, becuse it is not solution of this stupid bug, but working walkaround.

It definitely started between september 06 – october 06, IMHO something with subshell.c is not good.

Daniel

  _____