vorbis-tools configure problem

Duane Wessels 0ac5 at packet-pushers.com
Wed Dec 26 23:19:15 PST 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Christian Weisgerber said:

> Hagen Kühl <nornagest at bsdgroup.de> wrote:
>
> > I have a problem trying to build vorbis-tools. Here:
> > http://people.bsdgroup.de/~nornagest/vorbis-tools.log
>
> This has been reported a few times.  The problem seems to be that
> some obsolete autoconf macros are included from _somewhere_, but I
> haven't gotten further in analyzing this.  It only affects some
> people/systems.

I realize this is an old thread, but I just went through this.
FWIW, I fixed it by removing cruft from my /usr/local/share/aclocal
directory:

# cd /usr/local/share/aclocal
# k=`pkg_which -v *| awk '$NF=="?" {print $1}' | sed -e 's/://'`
# pkg_which $k
# mkdir old
# mv $k old

# portupgrade vorbis-tools