FreeBSD Port: horde-base-3.1.5_1

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Wed Dec 19 11:35:30 PST 2007

On Wednesday 19 December 2007, Jeremy Chadwick said:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 02:29:40PM -0000, Barry Byrne wrote:

I have re-rolled the patch, please let me know if you still have
problems. It may take a while to get into the tree.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html