Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #300178854689

eBay member digerati_auctions member at ebay.com
Mon Dec 17 00:00:12 PST 2007

   eBay sent this message!
   This message originated from eBay. [1]Learn more.
   [ltCurve.gif]

Question about ltem -- Respond Now

   [rtCurve.gif]
   [s.gif]
   eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My
   Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member
   directly and will include your email address. [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]

                       Question from digerati_auctions

         [s.gif] [2]digerati_auctions( [3]768) [psIcon_50x25.gif]
         [s.gif] Positive feedback: 99.0%
         [s.gif] Member since:      Sep-03-00
         [s.gif] Location:          United States
         [s.gif] Registered on:     www.ebay.com
         [s.gif]

   Item Number ([4]300178854689)
   This message was sent while the listing was active.
   digerati_auctions is the seller.

                                  [s.gif]

   Why did you contact the biders of my listing and told them that you
   are the real seIIer?
   I`m waiting for a fast reply from you!
   Respond to this question
   [s.gif]
   [5]Respond Now
   [s.gif]

   Thank you,
   eBay
   [s.gif]
   Details for item number: 300178854689
   Item URL:
   [6]http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ThinkPad-T61p-T7800-2-6GHz-200GB-15-WSXGA-N
   VIDIA_W0QQitemZ300178854689Q
   End date: Dec, 06-07-07 10:00:00 PST
   [s.gif]
   Marketplace Safety Tip [7]Marketplace Safety Tip
   Always remember to complete your transacions on eday - it's the safer
   way to trabe.
   Is this message an offer to by your ltem directly through email
   without wlnning the ltem on eday? If so, please help make the eday
   marketplace safer by reportlng it to us. These outside of Bay
   transactlons may be unsofe and are against Bay policy. [8]Learn more
   about trading safely.
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate [9]eBay policy? Help
   protect the Community by reportlng it.
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   [s.gif]
   See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
   eday's communication policies.
   Privacy Policy:
   [10]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
   User Agreement:
   [11]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
   Copyright © 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owners.
   eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of
   eBay, Inc.
   eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
   [home;tile=1;sz=1x1;ord=1003433665?]