TeTeX and TeXLive

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Fri Dec 14 17:14:56 PST 2007

 Le 15/12/2007 à 01:13:18+0100, Uwe Grohnwaldt a écrit

> I think there are some changes which are very interresting. One of this
> is unicode support through the xetex import to texlive.

It's one reason I send the mail.

Actually I already use ISO8859 because....it's the default on FreeBSD. But
many linux use UTF-8 by default. Maybe some day FreeBSD too. And on this
day It's very good to have texlive.

Unfortunaly I'm not TeX Guru and not developper at all. I can help....

I just want to say it's not urgent to have texlive in FreeBSD, but it's
good idea.

The OpenBSD texlive is release
(http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett/texlive/)

Regards.