FreeBSD Port: ossp-uuid-1.6.0

Bradford Castalia Castalia at PIRL.LPL.Arizona.edu
Thu Dec 13 17:10:08 PST 2007

Excellent. Thank you!

Bradford Castalia                                  Senior Systems Analyst
Planetary Image Research Laboratory                 University of Arizona

"Build an image in your mind, fit yourself into it."