[RFC/P] Port System Re-Engineering

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Dec 4 06:59:54 PST 2007

--On Monday, December 03, 2007 22:03:50 -0500 "Aryeh M. Friedman"
<aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was one of several examples... jesus how I wish I could post some
> of the private replies I got so people could see the amount of
> frustration out there with the current system but that would color
> other replies so I will wait until I don't get any new survey replies
> for 24 hrs then I will post a summary and verbatum the ones the
> orginal authors let me do this with.

Well, that does it for me.  You're the first person ever in this list to go
into my killfile.  The last thing I want is to sit here and read carping
and bitching from people who think the ports system is f'd up but have no
intention of getting off their butts and writing code to "fix" it.

Feel free to respond.  I won't see it.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst