All those 'Ports System Re-engrg" posts

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Mon Dec 3 11:32:33 PST 2007

He took his roadshow over to -questions.  Funny thing is, he has set of
folks that are all just like him, and they are all merrily
re-engineering ports.  I figure he's going to sic one of his crew to
come back and try again to talk folks into this.  Seeing as no one here
who has the ability to do the job also still has enough innocence to get
snagged into it, well, it's just going to be amusing, after a while.
Who knows, they *might* actually come up with some useable ideas, but my
own experience says, no.

Personally, someone else can wake him up, I'm just going to use the
'delete' key.  It's not worth it, you can talk yourself blue in the
face, they won't wake up.