[RFC/P] Port System Re-Engineering

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Sun Dec 2 11:20:28 PST 2007

On Sunday 02 December 2007 06:41:12 Dan Langille wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Dec 2007, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
> > 3. What is the single best aspect of the current system?
>
> Good people doing the heavy lifting
>
> > 4. What is the single worst aspect of the current system?
>
> Too much talk from people not willing to do the heavy lifting.
>
> > 8. How long have you used FreeBSD and/or UNIX in general?
>
> Since 1998.

Well in this case the people doing the talking are also committing themselves
to the lifting so I guess you would say here that the advocates of change are
on the side of the angels.

I trust you are not dedicated to becoming a permanent member of the
opposition!! If so I might be tempted to say the worst aspect of the current
system is that there are too many people determined to deny the need for
change irrespective of merit.
David