PHP ClamAV Lib

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 10:30:40 PST 2007

jekillen wrote:
> Hello:
> I am looking for PHP ClamAV Lib
> in ports and I do not know of hand
> where to find it.  I did not find it in
> /usr/ports/security. And if it exists in
> ports, what would it be called for a
> find command?
> My aim is to use it for scanning files
> uploaded to web sites in php scripts.
> I installed ClamAV,  Amavisd-new,
> and Cyrus-sasl-saslauthd
> from /usr/ports/security.
> FreeBSD v 6.2
> Thanks in advance
> Jeff K

Unfortunately it seems that you are not in luck.  There does
not appear to be a PHP related ClamAV module in the ports.  Apache,
Perl or python, yes.  PHP, no.

happy-idiot-talk:/usr/ports:% make search name=clamav display=name,path
Port:   p5-Mail-ClamAV-0.20

Port:   clamav-0.91.2_1

Port:   clamav-devel-20071011

Port:   p5-File-Scan-ClamAV-1.8_1

Port:   py25-clamav-0.4.0_1

Port:   mod_clamav-0.21_1

Perhaps you could view this as your chance to contribute something
back to the project.  Take a gander at the Porter's Handbook --
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html
and look at some of the proir art already in the ports system and
see if you can't put together a pecl-clamav or pear-ClamAV port.

Submit it via send-pr so that all can share.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

- --
                                                  Flat 3