[Boinc_opt] setiathome-enhanced 5.27 : configure step unreliable?

Eric J Korpela korpela at ssl.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 30 14:40:51 PDT 2007

I just checked the diffs.  It is the removal of the processor specific
flags that broke the build.

In addition, it's probably more compatible with future builds to
specify the --disable-server --disable-graphics command line options
on the configure command line rather than to edit the Makefile.am

Regards,

Eric