ports/115906: repocopy graphics/ogre3d to graphics/ogre312

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Tue Aug 28 13:07:38 PDT 2007

* Oliver Lehmann (oliver at FreeBSD.org) wrote:

> 	what:
> 	repocopy graphics/ogre3d to graphics/ogre3d12
>
> 	why:
> 	graphics/ogre3d needs to be updated to 1.4 to update games/ember.
> 	gammes/fwp needs ogre3d 1.2 and won't compile with ogre3d 1.4
I would consider removing fwp instead (or marking it BROKEN for now
and only bothering with ogre3d repocopy if someone demands fwp).

The problems with fwp are:
- it does not compile on CURRENT + amd64
- the project was abandoned
- though, the game still compiles on other archs and is more or
  less playable (multiplayer also, as far as I remember)

I'm not sure it's worth effort to repocopy ogre3d port and then dealing
with resolving file collisions (but I guess ogre3d and ogre3d12 may just
be marked in CONFLICTS of each other). Any comments?

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru