Eclipse 3.2.2 on 7.0-CURRENT

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Sun Aug 26 12:39:26 PDT 2007

On Sunday 26 August 2007 10:47:27 Indigo 23 wrote:
> Anyone have Eclipse 3.2.2 running on 7.0-CURRENT, if so, did you have
> to do anything special?
>
> BTW, I'm using the latest diablo-jdk and jre.

 I have been running 3.2.2 from ports for some time without any problem.

However I am really waiting with baited breath for Eclipse 3.3. (Europe) which
is due fairly soon because we are using Europa on all other platforms so
freebsd ports are ia bit behind here with that version. That is not
surprising because there 3.3 is a lot of work for the port maintainer.

I am not running 7.00 so I can't help you with your specifics but I would see
no reason why 3.2.2 should run any differently on 7.00 .

david