Moving to a more recent linux base, when?

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:15:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

thank you for clearing this up. So, to summarise,
- we will not have linux 2.6 compatibility before 7.1-R
- we will probably never have 2.6 in the 6 series
- we need 2.6 compatibility for the more recent linux_base-fc

I guess we will stick with the current eagle version for a while then.
That's okay, I know this it not trivial work and takes time. OTOH this
eagle beta I was referring to, is according to many beta test reports
far from ready to be released. I just wanted to get an overview of our
current state with regard to the linux emulation.

Thanks again,
Riggs