FreeBSD Port: compiz-0.5.0

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:55:46 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have compiled the FreeBSD port for compiz 0.5.0 and experiencing
random crashes of gtk-window-decorator. The crashes seem to be when
closing a nautilus window. However the occurance is random. I have
checked up with #compiz on irc.freenode.net and they have to say that
some X window handling bugs have been detected and fixed in the next
version 0.5.2.

This is release is already available on the website and therefore I
would request you to kindly bump up the version of the ports.

Thanks
Subhro