Stupid question

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Thu Aug 16 20:22:05 PDT 2007

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:26:48 -0300
"Pablo Murillo" <pm at rednetgroup.com> wrote:

> For example, I make the port for assp (/usr/ports/mail/assp) and I don't
> have MySQL installed, and I hit Enter to quickly (sorry), and now, I can't
> get the "options" screen again.

Hola Pablo,
<SP>man ports tiene toda la informacion acerca de las opciones para make , relacionado con ports</SP>

<EN>man ports should have  all the information you'll need relating to what parameters to pass make relating to ports </EN>

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"He inherited some good instincts from his Quaker forebears, but by diligent hard work, he overcame them."
  James Reston (about Richard Nixon)