Unable to get pine-pgp-filters and pinentry-curses to work together

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 15 00:05:39 PDT 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:

> BTW, I ask coz I don't know: as a matter of etiquette, is it a good idea to
> cc the author/ maintainer of the port even if he/ she is subscribed to the
> list?

I think that both tradition and expediency say "yes." You happened to
catch me on a night when I was reviewing mail on the lists, which (like
most developers) isn't every night. I do place a high priority on mail
about my ports though, especially when both the port and the software are
mine. :)

Doug