lam/MPI with trillium libraries

James oscartheduck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:24:26 PDT 2007

I'm looking to build a copy of a debugging program called XMPI. For this to
work, I have to have lam/MPI installed with the trillium libraries.

I couldn't see any easy way to tell the net/lam port to install itself with
these libraries, though it makes some measure of sense to me that there
ought to be one. Is anyone out there aware of any way to do this? It's
typically passed as  a flag during ./configure, so if I'm just uninformed as
to the ways of ports and there's an easy way to pass that in, that'd be a
great solution.

Thanks!

James