php4-mysql on current

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Aug 9 19:51:34 PDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:03:02PM -0400 I heard the voice of
Tony Holmes, and lo! it spake thus:

> /usr/include/sys/types.h:164: error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:260: error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers

I've seen that the last few times I built it (on RELENG_6 too, I
think).  Edit the config.h it builds and comment out the lines
typedef'ing uid_t and gid_t, and it'll build.  I haven't taken the
time to figure out why it tries to define them itself...

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net