gnash 0.8.0

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Tue Aug 7 17:22:07 PDT 2007

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay with gnash port update to 0.8.0. Many things
happened, but now I finally have some spare time.

Here's preliminary version of 0.8.0 port. It (hopefully) builds and
it (more or less) supports many gnash build options such as chosing
GUI/renderer/media handler and building streaming flash server (cygnal).
The main show-stopper is that gnash will segfault on any .swf video,
so I decided to post to the maillist to keep you guys informed. Also,
maybe someone will fix this bug faster than me so I can update the port
sooner. I've written to gnash maillist already so I hope it'll be fixed
soon in any case.

Remember that the port is still unfinished: not all combinations of
options were tested, possibly some depends are missing and it doesn't
build at all WITH_SDL.

Attached are the port itself and some gdb output on a segfault.
Those are also available from http://www.amdmi3.ru/gnash/

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru