certificate issuing for mail list users

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Fri Apr 27 16:41:07 UTC 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 09:33:52 Chuck Swiger wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2007, at 7:39 AM, David Southwell wrote:
> > Before starting to build it  I am wondering if anyone knows of a
> > port that
> > will do what I require. I am reluctant (and too lazy <chuckles>) to
> > want to
> > reinvent the wheel!!!
>
> You're asking the same questions over and over again.  Didn't you
> read the earlier replies?
>
> The two main forms of mail signing are PGP and S/MIME.
> The latter is certificate based; the former uses a public-key system.

Hi

I think I may not have been clear on this posting because you seem to be
misunderstanding my question. I have been very appreciative of the responses
I have received.

I now moving on from that point and want to know if someone has built a web
interface that enables people to request certificates and supply them so as
to integrate certificate issuing into the total problem solution. I do not
think any of the replies I received to my earlier question was focused on
answering this question.. unless I missed something.

Sorry if you were confused by the way I phrased my question.

david