games/freebsd-games larn

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-ports-local at be-well.ilk.org
Thu Apr 26 21:43:11 UTC 2007

Dima Ruban <dima at rdy.com> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 05:09:37PM -0400, Lowell Gilbert wrote:

>> A little more information would be useful.  Running truss(1) on the
>> process running the game might tell you whether it did something naughty.
>
> Attached.

A little confusing; I don't see how you could get a SIGBUS between the
last read that shows up in the trace, and a write that shows up in the
code.

>> I'll take a quick look at the source to see if anything jumps out at me.

Ow.  It reads like it was translated from Fortran.  I haven't tried to
think in Fortran since about the last time I tried playing larn.  [It
was in college, which is quite a while ago...]

Be well.