games/freebsd-games larn

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-ports-local at be-well.ilk.org
Thu Apr 26 21:09:39 UTC 2007

Dima Ruban <dima at rdy.com> writes:

> Ugm ... According to CVS webinterface, last commit to that port was made 4
> weeks ago by nox. Right now is the end of April and if memory serves me right,
> release was cut around mid. January.

Oops.  Right you are.  My apologies.

I still suspect that something was missing in some bit of your updating
the system at some point, but even if I'm right, that's not narrowing
things down very much.

Are you using an xterm?  That is what I was using when I confirmed that
it worked for me.  If a terminal interface API change was what broke it
for you, it may be particular to a specific TERM type.  For that matter,
do the other termios-using programs in the port break for you also?

A little more information would be useful.  Running truss(1) on the
process running the game might tell you whether it did something naughty.

I'll take a quick look at the source to see if anything jumps out at me.