Mailman listowner change eccentricity
david at vizion2000.net
Thu Apr 19 12:18:58 UTC 2007
On a list the email address for the list owner was changed.
1. When logging on to admin/listname the old owner run by address is shown on
the Administrator Authentication page.
2. Clicking on the run by address in the Administrator Authentication page
causes the old address to be passed to mail program.
3. On the Mailing list general options page the new owners run by address is
4 Clicking on the run by address in Mailing list general options page causes
the old address to be passed to mail program.
5. All other pages are as 1 & 2 unless they are reloaded. Following reload
they behave as 3&4.
6. After logout state 5 is again applicable.
More information about the freebsd-ports