The Bulgarian Legend

Collegium Musicum info at collegiummusicum.org
Sat Apr 7 21:49:49 UTC 2007

                         [px.gif] [px.gif] [px.gif]
   [px.gif] If you experience problems viewing this newsletter, [1]Click
                                    here

   [2]Collegium Musicum Produzioni Musicali [3]info at collegiummusicum.org
   [px.gif]
   [4]www.collegiummusicum.org [px.gif]

                            [5]Bulgarian Legend

   [px.gif]
   Founder and choreographer of the show is Lili Ignatova, six time world
   champion of rhythmic gymnastic and coach of Bulgarian National Team.

   "The Legend" provokes us to feel the entire gamma of sentiments,
   recreated in the unique dance and the story itself. We have been very
   rarely eyewitnesses of such kind of explosion of loud applause at the
   end of the performance....
   [px.gif]
   [6]Availability on demand >> contacts... [px.gif]
   [px.gif] "Bulgarian Dream Dancers" at the Royal Albert Hall - mixture
   of Olympic Gymnastic with the unusual and the finest sounds of the
   Balkans. Outstanding performance. Must see!
   Riz Lateef, BBC London
   [px.gif]
   Royal Albert Hall - Video
   [px.gif]