new port, ilohamail-devel in pr

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Tue Apr 3 02:36:33 UTC 2007

Hi All

I have submitted a new port to the pr system... It is the development
version of ilohamail, and is more feature rich.  As it is my first port
addition please forgive any school boy errors!  I have copied the
ilohamail Makefile and pkg-* files and altered them where necessary.

Hope all is well and I look forward to submitting more (including my
upcoming network manager)

Cheers

Craig Butler