FreeBSD Port: dkfilter-0.10_1

Charles Mujie charles at ibrigge.com
Fri Sep 22 15:07:20 PDT 2006

Yanagisawa-san,

Sorry I am experiencing another problem. I downloaded the lastest
dkfilter using cvsup last night and tried to installed in on my
production mail server. At boot time I am seeing the following error
message.

Starting dkfilter_out.
logger: illegal option -- -
usage: logger [-46Ais] [-f file] [-h host] [-p pri] [-t tag] [message ...]

Looks like the error message is coming from line 60. I tried to debug
the problem but I don't seem to be able to find out what is causing it.

/cm