devel/guichan update and dependant ports

Marcus von Appen mva at
Fri Sep 22 09:54:30 PDT 2006

On, Fri Sep 22, 2006, Dmitry Marakasov wrote:

> * Marcus von Appen (mva at wrote:
> > Personally I would break games/diameter and keep it as broken until a
> > compatible version of it will be released (or remove it in a year or so
> > if nothing happens).
> I agree. To fork guichan for only one port is not a solution. I
> would be grateful if you wait a week or so before updating guichan.

Of course. If you need the updated guichan port for testing, tell me and
I'll send you a diff with the changes I made.

> I've just mailed diameter's author, and I hope we'll come with some
> solution shortly, most likely patch for current version of diameter.
> I'll keep you informed.

Okay, great.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url :

More information about the freebsd-ports mailing list