www/dotproject out of date and vulnerable

Fred Cox sailorfred at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 13:10:15 PDT 2006

--- Simon Barner <barner at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> thanks for your work on this port. Could you please
> resubmit the update
> as a unified diff and send it as a problem report
> (PR).

I'm on my way towards doing that, but I want to get it
right beforehand.  I want to be able to require MySQL
3.23.  That requirement doesn't seem to work because
of the indirect dependency through php4-mysql.

I'm looking for clues on how to get this to work.

Thanks,

Fred

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/