missing dependencies?

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Mon Sep 18 17:58:29 PDT 2006

From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de>
Subject: Re: missing dependencies?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:20:32 +0200

> Oliver Lehmann wrote:
>
> > Martin Blapp wrote:
> >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I guess you've selected the linux jdk during the openoffice
> > > installation. And since the linux jdk doesn't work anymore
> > > you see those errors.
> >
> > I installed OO with -DBATCH -DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS so I didn't selected
> > anything... I only had the linux emulation installed because I've used
> > the Linux binaries in the past
>
> It was caused by deinstalling gcc-4.1.2_20060908. When I install gcc41
> again, openoffice starts up w/o errors again... So RUN_DEPENDS should be
> fixed here.

Right, I suspect you are using amd64. Recently gcc-* other than
gcc-ooo port install libgcc_s.so and other shared libs.
Since OOo for AMD64 must be compiled with gcc41, we must add this as well.
(Or we should include libgcc_so.so in OOo ports like
GNU/Linux version which is broken for FBSD at the moment).

Older gcc ports install libgcc_s.a and static ones only. Then problem
doesn't appear.

thanks,
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)