editors/scite port broken

piotr.smyrak at heron.pl piotr.smyrak at heron.pl
Mon Sep 18 04:31:01 PDT 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:19:17 +0400, Oleg Dambaev wrote
> piotr.smyrak at heron.pl wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:11:06 +0400, Oleg Dambaev wrote

> > pkg/

> > be a

> >> As I mentioned above message try portupgrade(1) your gtk-
> >> (1,2) packages and try install again.
> >
> > Just finished. No luck :-|
> >
> Did you try pkd_add -r scite even to fix?
> Just tried on brand new server after cvsup with STABLE -
> all works fine. Both ways work fine. "For me it works
> fine" (c)

I have not tried that before your suggestion. And yeah, it works. I
am used to build software from ports - I saw new scite version in
the update log and thought I might give it a try. Ports always give
current versions of software, and packages always lag behind a
little. So it is 1.70 against 1.71 in ports, not a big deal since
it is a bug fix update AFAIK.

I thought I will bring it up since I might not be the only person
bogged by this issue.

Thanks for your time,
--
 Piotr Smyrak