FreeBSD Port: dkfilter-0.10_1

Charles Mujie charles at ibrigge.com
Sun Sep 17 10:46:51 PDT 2006

Yanagisawa-san,

I did some more troubleshooting of my own last night I found out that by
increasing the sleep time to 5 secs or more the problem doesn't occur. I
agree with you analysis that there is some kind of race condition
between line 48 and 52.

Thanks for the patch you e-mail me.  I've applied the patch and rebooted
a couple of times and it looks fine.

Thanks again.

/cm