Call of duty port

Teodorescu George mariaci_21 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 10:40:46 PDT 2006

It seems I need something else. But I don't know where to get it and if it will work on freebsd. Do you have any idea?
Here is the error message:

TEST# /home/admn/cod/cod2_lnxded
CoD2 MP 1.3 build linux-i386 Jun 23 2006
----- FS_Startup -----
Current language: english
Current search path:
/root/.callofduty2/main
/usr/home/admn/cod/pb/dll/main
/root/.callofduty2/raw
/root/.callofduty2/raw_shared
/root/.callofduty2/devraw
/root/.callofduty2/devraw_shared
/usr/home/admn/cod/pb/dll/raw
/usr/home/admn/cod/pb/dll/raw_shared
/usr/home/admn/cod/pb/dll/devraw
/usr/home/admn/cod/pb/dll/devraw_shared

File Handles:
----------------------
0 files in iwd files
ERROR: No languages available because no localized assets were found
Sys_Error: Error during initialization:
Couldn't load default_localize_mp.cfg.  Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder.
TEST#

Bj�rn K�nig <bkoenig at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote: Hello,

you can use the Call of Duty server easily. Just make sure that you've
installed emulators/linux_base-8 and loaded the kernel module linux.ko.
Extract the files from the archive that contains the Call of Duty linux
server and start the with "/your/path/coduo_lnxded" and parameters.
That's it.

Regards
Bj�rn