FreeBSD Port: ipmi-kmod-20060418_1

Michael Graziano mikeg at bsd-box.net
Thu Sep 14 20:37:23 PDT 2006

I believe our 2950 is BIOS Rev. A03 as well, I'll reboot it tomorrow
if I have a chance and get the Dell version ID.

dmesg-wise, my first iomem range is the same as for A02, but my
second is not.  I'm leaning toward the explanation that Dell moved
something on us and done went and broke the module :-/

ipmi0: <System Management BIOS> at iomem 0xfd040-0xfd05e,
0xcffbc000-0xcffbcc3a on isa0
ipmi0: SMBIOS Version: 2.04, revision: 2.04
ipmi0: KCS mode found at io 0xca8 alignment 0x4 on isa
ipmi0: couldn't configure smbios io res

In case it proves helpful

-MG