[HEADS UP]: sdl port will be updated

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Wed Sep 13 10:46:54 PDT 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:50:52 -0400
Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> mentioned:

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 03:54:44PM +0400, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > We are going to update all sdl ports to latest version.
> > This will require modifications to sdl-dependent ports,
> > and we are currently doing full build in tinderbox
> > to ensure that all goes right.
> >
> > Please hold you commits to sdl-depended ports while we finish
> > the update, since each commit will prevent this huge patch to
> > apply and will require another build in tinderbox.
> >
> > sem@ will commit this patch ASAP.
>
> I thought we already said to wait until after 6.2-RELEASE?

It seems to me that was a suggestion...

Everything goes right, so we decided to do it before freeze.
If portmgr@ don't mind, of course...

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581