gui.glade problem

Vittorio vdemart1 at tin.it
Tue Sep 12 11:02:23 PDT 2006

The incollector program seemed to compile and install correctly but
when launching it:
<snip>
bash-2.05b$ incollector

Unhandled Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Cannot get resource file 'gui.glade'
Parameter name: resource_name
in <0x0018c> Glade.XML:.ctor (System.
Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.String resource_name, System.
String root, System.String domain)
in <0x0002d> Glade.XML:FromAssembly
(System.String resource_name, System.String root, System.String domain)
in <0x0001b> Incollector.GUI.FirstStartDialog:.ctor ()
in <0x00208>
Incollector.MainClass:Main (System.String[] args)
</snip>

Now in the
linux documentation I read that this software requires as dependency
"gtk-glade".
Therefore, being unable to find anything similar under
freebsd, I installed libglade2 and glade2 but it seems to no avail.

What should I do?

Vittorio