xfce 4.4 RC1 patchset

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:24:28 PDT 2006

Oliver Lehmann schreef:
> Rene Ladan wrote:
>
>> Oliver Lehmann schreef:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as mentioned some days ago, I was preparing the patchset for xfce 4.4 RC1.
>>> And now here it is:
>>>
>>> http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_04.tar.bz2
>>>
>> using _05, Thunar 0.4.0.r1 fails to patch in
>> patch-thunar-vfs-thunar-thumb-pixbuf.c (missing patch file?) and not
>> selecting a Thunar dependency doesn't prevent this.
>
> Maybe your portstree was not clean? I don't supply this file any longer:

Yep, the mentioned file was a stale leftover from the _03 patch (iirc).
 I did portsnap extract some time ago but that didn't remove unofficial
directories in the ports tree.

Regards,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001