xfce 4.4 RC1 patchset

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:37:07 PDT 2006

Oliver Lehmann schreef:
> Hi,
>
> as mentioned some days ago, I was preparing the patchset for xfce 4.4 RC1.
> And now here it is:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_04.tar.bz2

using _05, Thunar 0.4.0.r1 fails to patch in
patch-thunar-vfs-thunar-thumb-pixbuf.c (missing patch file?) and not
selecting a Thunar dependency doesn't prevent this.

> Right now, xfce still installes into X11BASE - I'll prepare the switch to
> LOCALBASE, starting after some days when I don't have to fix errors for
> the 04 patchset.

:) The *BASE bikeshed reprogrammed me to think that everything should be
installed in 1 BASE.

Regards,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001